Kings Head, Winchelsea Road, Ore, Hastings.
Blower H. A. Boyd
There was a Kings Head Inn on the site in 1859. By October 1919 the Kings Head was owned by The Star Brewery Co. who renovated it in 1930. Blower Harry Boyd was the publican at the time.
All recent addresses have listed the Kings Head at 61 Rye Road. This is the main A259 road from Hastings towards Winchelsea and Rye.
The pub is currently closed and up for sale.